55 Person Governmental Agency
iSure Does it Again
Having someone on your side – a trusted partner, a real advocate, with industry contacts and negotiating skills – makes all the difference when trying to get the best health insurance for your employees.
iSure LLC once again had resounding success by not just simply look for more business, we try to improve yours. By diligently and determinedly advocating for a client to secure improved benefits, better coverage and lower rates.
The dedicated experts at iSure recently helped a governmental agency get health insurance for a group of 55 high-risk employees. iSure found a plan that met the unique needs of the group, and saved the governmental agency more than $160,000 in insurance costs from their previous benefits. What’s even more striking is that the group was moving from a larger pool of employees to a smaller one. In the insurance world typically the larger the company the less expensive the rate is.
- Decreased the per employee cost for the benefits to $740 from the initial bid of from the previous rate of $940.
- Saved the government agency a total of between $161,000 and $164,000 (final products have not been chosen, so exact savings not yet determined).
- Implemented an Employee Assistance Program at no additional cost.
- Met all scheduled deadlines, ensuring the governmental agency could implement the new health insurance by May 1.
- Provided recommendations to the governmental agency for payroll services, accounting, benefits and human resources – acting like a true consultant.
- Proactive consulting for the future – building a plan to get employees healthier and reduce rate substantially and sustainably in 1-2 years.
Company Size/ Number of Employees:
- A governmental agency in Texas that was transitioning from almost 400 workers, down to a group of 55 mostly high-risk employees.
How We Helped
Using more than three decades of experience in the Texas small and medium business health insurance industry, the dedicated professionals at iSure rolled up their sleeves and went to work. They did their research and shopped the marketplace. With an extensive network of contacts at various insurance providers, they asked questions, leveraged relationships and got results. They negotiated and delivered the best insurance solution.
iSure secured improved dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, basic life and voluntary life insurance for the governmental agency's group. With hard work and matchless industry experience, iSure was able to get the agency better coverage and save more than $160,000 in insurance costs from their previous benefits.
The iSure Advantage: iSure once again showed what being a true advocate – a real partner – can do. iSure saved a Texas governmental agency more than $161,000 – and iSure can do that for you.
Ready to Get Started?
iSure’s diligence and determination is the difference that puts them ahead of other insurance brokers. iSure is dedicated to being your healthcare advocate and will work tirelessly to find the exact right plan for you.