70 Person Health Care Organization
Not all bundled products are a good deal
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Especially when it comes to insuring large sized businesses. A medical facility discovered that a package deal on a bundled benefits package might appear pretty on the outside, it could prove empty on the inside.
- Previous broker did not shop around yearly for better insurance plan pricing.
- iSure negotiated better benefits for their employees saving the company $80,000 on insurance benefits and an additional $50,000 with our payroll and HR benefit partners.
- Overall savings of about 32% or $130,000.
Annual Plan Renewal:
- Current provider was going to increase the price of coverage by 9.5% year over year, but iSure analyzed claims and knew the price should be lower.
- iSure shopped the market and found a solution that lowered the company’s payments and increased their employee health benefits.
- Resulted in 7% savings over the previous year, because they had iSure to shop the market.
Company Size/ Number of Employees:
- 70 Person Organization
The medical facility had been with one of the largest payroll and human resource services in the country. With those functions came discounted insurance – a least that’s what the company claimed. In fact, the company knew very little about insurance, as it turned out, not very much about human resources or payroll benefits. The combination company never bothered to shop around for a better insurance plan.
iSure did and what a difference it made.
How We Helped
Using our keen insight into healthcare, three decades’ of experience, and extensive connections among insurance carriers, we negotiated better benefits for their employees at a lower cost: iSure saved the facility about $80,000 on insurance benefits and an additional $50,000 with our payroll and HR benefit partners. That is an overall savings of about 32% or $130,000.
We also found an enhanced dental plan and locked in the company’s insurance rates for the next several years with minimal increases over the next 24 months.
Our Software: In addition to slashing costs, we connected the practice to knowledgeable, reliable payroll and human resource personnel and software to improve billing and back office functions.
We provide this software free charge unlike many of our competitors.
Ready to Get Started?iSure is dedicated to finding your preferred plan and to be your healthcare advocate. Unlike other insurance brokers, we are determined to offer you the lowest rates year after year.