70 Person Health Care Organization
Not all bundled products are a good deal
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Especially when it comes to insuring large sized businesses. A medical facility discovered that a package deal on a bundled benefits package might appear pretty on the outside, it could prove empty on the inside.
- Previous broker did not shop around yearly for better insurance plan pricing.
- iSure negotiated better benefits for their employees saving the company $80,000 on insurance benefits and an additional $50,000 with our payroll and HR benefit partners.
- Overall savings of about 32% or $130,000.
Annual Plan Renewal:
- Current provider was going to increase the price of coverage by 9.5% year over year, but iSure analyzed claims and knew the price should be lower.
- iSure shopped the market and found a solution that lowered the company’s payments and increased their employee health benefits.
- Resulted in 7% savings over the previous year, because they had iSure to shop the market.
- 70 Person Organization